Financial Aid Available To Those Who Qualify
You can afford college. Your future starts here.
Contact our financial aid office for a personal consultation so we can help assist your specific needs. We will help guide you through the application process. We assist our students without any additional charge or obligation to enroll. We simply want to get you going in the right place and will do everything we can to assist you in making a decision that is best for you.
My-Le’s Beauty College is nationally accredited by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) and approved by the Department of Education to participate in the following Title IV Financial Aid Programs.
You can begin the financial aid process by completing a FAFSA application online at www.fafsa.ed.gov or contacting one of our Financial Aid Officers. They will be able to assist you in determining what financial aid you qualify for.
Our School participate in Title IV program as follow;
PELL GRANTS: are award monies which you are not required to pay back based upon a Federal analysis of your income and/or your family income.
Call us now to schedule an appointment so we can assist you to complete your Financial Aid Application.
Log on to www.fafsa.ed.gov/
My-le school code is 041516
NET PRICE CALCULATOR:
Log on to http://mylebeautycollegellc.com/NetPrice/npcalc.html
1. Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D
2. U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
3. Never have received a four year college (Bachelor’s) degree.
For more Information and other requirements please log on to www.studentaid.ed.gov or contact us at (504) 362-3150 or (504) 362-0682
FINANCIAL AID RESOURCES & LINKS
- Federal Student Aid Website
- Department of Education – The Student Guide – Federal financial aid information
- The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid – Scholarship search and financial aid information
- FAFSA site – Apply for FSA User ID and Password
- FAFSA (Federal Application for Student Aid) Online
- School Codes – Look up Title IV school codes for FAFSA
- Loan disputes and problems
- Selective Service System – register online
- Internal Revenue Service – tax information